Steel Magnolias - Presented by The Castle Craig Players
A heart-warming portrait of friendship and love is the basis for this much-loved show. There isnt a bond quite like the one between southern women in a beauty shop. In a small southern town, six women gather in Truvys Beauty Salon to share gossip, laughter, recipes and beauty secrets, but they end up sharing so much more. Humor and heartbreak shine through this performance as the women experience some of the most significant days of their lives together. The true power of friendship shows through the womens underlying strength, which makes these characters genuinely touching, funny, and marvelously amiable company in the good times and bad.
Senior Citizen pricing is reserved for those aged 65 years and older. Age verification may be requested at the door.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at email@example.com if you have any questions about seating
* Parking is available on street on a first come, first serve basis, as well as across the street in a municipal parking lot and/or behind the theater in a municipal garage. NOTE: Within the garage, there are several parking spots reserved for state employees and apartment tenants, each with clearly marked signage. Please comply with that signage or your vehicle could be subject to towing at your expense.
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|