Sweeney Todd - Castle Craig Players
To celebrate Stephen Sondheims 90th birthday and the 40th anniversary of the original Broadway production, we are proud to present this gothic musical tale of Sweeney Todd, an unjustly exiled barber who returns to nineteenth century London, seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, above which, he opens a new barber practice. Mrs. Lovetts luck sharply shifts when Todds thirst for blood inspires the integration of an ingredient into her meat pies that has the people of London lining up and the carnage has only just begun! The winner of eight Tony Awards, this tasty, thrilling, theatrical treat has simultaneously shocked, awed and delighted audiences across the world!
Senior Citizen pricing is reserved for those aged 65 years and older. Age verification may be requested at the door.
* This production is presented cabaret style with table seating. Patrons are invited to bring their own food & beverages. Doors will open 60 minutes prior to show time.
* Due to table configuration, parties larger than 5 may be seated at adjoining tables. Every effort will made to seat larger parties at tables next to each other
* Anyone that is purchasing tickets under different names, but wishes to be seated with another party or person, MUST contact Melanie at email@example.com with names of all party members and the date of the show you are attending
* Tickets purchased under one name will automatically be seated together, or near each other if they are a party greater than 5
* Please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about seating
* Parking is available on street on a first come, first serve basis, as well as across the street in a municipal parking lot and/or behind the theater in a municipal garage. NOTE: Within the garage, there are several parking spots reserved for state employees and apartment tenants, each with clearly marked signage. Please comply with that signage or your vehicle could be subject to towing at your expense.
The Almira F. Stephan Memorial Playhouse (View)
59 West Main Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|